Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Thoughts on Doll Treat Seat?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member tallpkb's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 12th, 2006
    Posts
    101
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You need to examine the table that you have at home. Most tables have a vertical support under the table top, making the "arms" of the Treat Seat impossible to attach to your table. Be forwarned! LOL!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member crsanthmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    52
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have the treat seat from AG online store-not from AGP. I think it stinks. It doesnt fit any of our tables so DD has it sitting on her floor with Kit in it. The screw type turner is very hard to fit on the table and when it does work the doll doesnt fit in it. I agree with the previous post-make sure it can fit your table before you get it, or it will sit crooked on the floor.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member muppetquilter's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2006
    Posts
    341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    We have a round pedestal table. I was planning to get treat seats for my girls. What do you think? Are they likely to work? Our table top is about 1 1/2" thick.

    It looks like they work well in the pictures I've seen from AGP. Is there a difference between the seats?

    Thank you!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 2liljellybeanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I decided to chance it and order-I can always send them back. If you do a search for Treat Seat on ebay-and look in the Stores-there's one for $29.99 I think-and it shows a bunch of pictures of it on a table. She has two on the table-and they look like they're pretty secure. But don't pictures always look that way. lol The concept seems great if it would work-and maybe I could sneak out the high chair for some valuable floor space. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Allison

  5. #5
    Inactive Member 2liljellybeanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    My girls always have somebody eating with us-doll, animal you name it. I'm always dragging chairs over so they can sit with the girls. So, these seats seem like a cute idea. I've never seen them-and would love to hear thoughts on them. Especially with the new code-I was really considering it. Thanks!

    Allison

  6. #6
    Inactive Member kbrzez's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 26th, 2006
    Posts
    260
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have the treat seat and love it. If you do have a thicker table I find that it is difficult to set the dolls in it, so keep that in mind.

  7. #7
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    To my surprise, the treat seat that I ordered fro NY arrived yesterday. Talk about fast service. Now I'm debating on putting it with the stash or just giving it to her.

    I think I may just give it to her today...

  8. #8
    Inactive Member 2liljellybeanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I saw on another post that you got your seats already-and I'm totally jealous! [img]wink.gif[/img] I'm dying to hear what you think of them! I'm sure mine will take forever to get here-as all stuff I order from AG does-a disadvantage to being down so far in TX-shipping takes forever. [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Allison

  9. #9
    T. Lynn
    Guest T. Lynn's Avatar

    Post

    I ordered the one from the NY store. It's black & white striped.

    I decided to give it to my daughter today. While she was napping, I put her doll at the table with snacks in her hand.

    She thinks her dolls come alive when we're sleeping so it was the perfect set-up. A couple of nights a week, I move them around the house and do things with them (one night they had glow sticks, another night they were on the rocking horse, etc).

    Anyway, the seat is great. Slides right into the table and the doll fits nicely. Nothing to adjust, just slide it right on. I also like how slim it is. Now I just need to make a placemat for her.

    My daughter now has it on her table in her playroom.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member 2liljellybeanz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2006
    Posts
    139
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Red face

    Is the other treat seat thread gone? I was going to grab the detailed info on how to order from AG Place-in case we decided to go with the black and white one-but the post is gone. [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Allison

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •